All posts tagged "patient"
Sudbury patient kept in hospital bathroom for 13 days, MPP says – SudburyFebruary 22, 2018
A Sudbury Ont., man recently spent almost two weeks in a hospital bathroom while being treated for a...
Following the money between patient groups and Big Pharma – HealthFebruary 18, 2018
Good morning! This is an excerpt from Second Opinion, a weekly roundup of eclectic and under-the-radar health and medical...
Surgery patient overdosed when accidentally given 10x the intended dose of anesthesia – doctors didn’t notice anything until it was too lateJanuary 31, 2018
(Natural News) The Mayo Clinic recently came under fire as a male senior patient suffered a ketamine overdose...
- NOAA caught AGAIN altering temperature data to exaggerate “global warming” hoax – NaturalNews.com
- A powerful letter captures a teacher’s existential crisis: Would I die for my students?
- Olympian Dana Vollmer Makes A Perfect Case For Morning Workouts
- New theoretical model explains experimental measurement of the friction of liquid droplets sliding on micro-structured surfaces — ScienceDaily
- 1984 story on sex-change ‘debate’ reveals dramatic shift