All posts tagged "Canadian"
Canadian government aims to flush out marijuana usage stats with wastewater study – NationalFebruary 12, 2018
Statistics Canada will be taking a somewhat creative approach to figuring out how much pot Canadians...
Fentanyl traffickers laundering money through Canadian banks: watchdog – NationalFebruary 2, 2018
OTTAWA – Traffickers are exploiting Canadian money service businesses to buy deadly fentanyl from overseas and...
Should we let the crowd fund Canadian science if no one else will?January 21, 2018
Hello and happy Saturday! Here’s this week’s round-up of eclectic and under-the-radar health and medical science...
Canadian Blood Services scrambling to find donors after new guidelines – NationalFebruary 9, 2017
New guidelines introduced by Canadian Blood Services limiting the number of times female donors can donate...
- Introducing The Good Kind | HuffPost
- Kidney Foundation gets dozens of calls in response to family’s plea for organ donors – Calgary
- Settlement talks have begun in opioid lawsuits against Big Pharma – over 250 cases have been brought against multiple companies
- Excessive alcohol use linked to early-onset dementia risk
- B.C. nurses college warns of ethics breaks after fine